Monday, January 3, 2011

I Interrupt This Blog

I interrupt this blog to introduce you to two new blogs I started yesterday. For fans of 925 Hell, don’t worry, I will continue to post here as I always have.

I hope you'll check them out:

If Blogging Burned Calories

My attempt to stay healthy while engaging in an activity, blogging, that is less than physical. I hope you will join me as I try to transfer some mush into muscle. And keep off those extra alien pounds that are waiting to jump on me from cyberspace.

2011 Preview: Tips for health and wellness. And a series: Tune-up Tuesday.

If Barking Burned Calories

My dogs are overweight and I’m to blame. My challenge is to get them to lose weight despite not being able to walk them outside on a regular basis. I’m going to share how I do it all with you.

2011 Preview: Alternative exercise options, product reviews and recipes.

And finally... 2011 Preview for 925 Hell:
  • My Gold list revealed
  • Outdo Yourself book reviews
  • Odd Alpha Day - New Series!
  • And, of course, more tales from the working front lines
I hope you’ll tune in because I think 2011 will be a great blogging year!

No comments:

Post a Comment