Saturday, December 4, 2010

Copying With The Enemy

Yesterday when I said my boss wasn’t helpful, well, I forgot about this one instance:

While I was copying a stack of packing slips and bill of ladings, I got called away to tend to another task. I forgot about the copy job and was back at my desk working on another task. Out of nowhere my boss came over with my copies and said, “You left these on the copier. I thought you might need them.”

Holy heart failure, Batman!

Maybe it doesn’t seem like a big deal, until you hear the one about:

Once, while I was in the vicinity of the copy machine, my boss ran out of paper while copying. He popped open the paper tray and walked back to his office (where no paper is kept), leaving the copy job in mid-copy and the tray open for me to fill with paper. He didn’t ask, it was insinuated -- like, obviously, I should do it. The idea of him putting paper in the tray himself, gasp!

No comments:

Post a Comment